20090117

Today is the day Obama makes his train trip from Philadelphia to Washington D.C.
How exciting!! Wish I was there in Baltimore to witness it but, unfortunately I'm still stuck in NY... I'll be leaving for Baltimore either tonight or tomorrow morning. I still haven't started packing.. hmm better get started on that. I'm actually not looking forward to going back though... only because it's going to be FREEZING in my apt. I wish heating was free. sigh.

Well, tomorrow is the inauguration concert, and I'm contemplating on whether I should go or not. The weather tomorrow is going to be cold, with snow showers. Is it really worth standing outside for 10 hours to see Beyonce, Denzel Washington and others for free??

Yesterday,Andrew Wyeth passed away at age 91. People say he passed away in his sleep.RIP Andrew Wyeth.
One of his most famous painting was the painting called Christina's World (1948)

No comments:

Post a Comment