20090325

hmm

So, it's been a really long time since I wrote anything.
I just keep forgetting to write something on my blog.
I've been extremely busy lately. As soon as winter break ended it was meetings and event coordination after another. It's been a really packed and busy semester.
It's now only 2 months away from the end of the semester and I'm actually kind of scared.
Next year I'll be a senior!! It's too soon! I'm not ready!!
This year went by so quickly, but I had a lot more memorable times this year. :)
I just hope everything works out well for me during the summer.

I'm kind of waiting for this week to be over. I have a group presentation tomorrow, and I can't wait for that to be over. And plus I have a painting due Thurs, which I haven't started. My teacher assigned it so that we could work on it during our spring break, but I didn't have time to work on it cause I went home for break. I'm kind of doomed for Thursday. Sigh... I guess I'll just be up all night tomorrow. The painting will probably turn out crappy... but... I guess better than nothing.
I just can't wait till Friday~ I get to just playy~~ hahah
This weekend, I'm looking forward to a party, a hiking trip, and a play with a special someone. Then next weekend I'm looking forward to a day in DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival, a performance at Coffee House, and watching an orchestra at the Symphony Center with that special someone :)

And then I'm sure finals will hit me.. and I probably won't have time to hang out...
Plus starting next week, I'll be starting my internship again. Instead of going Thurs and fridays like last semester, I'm just going to go on Tuesdays from 10-3pm. Tuesdays are going to be my busiest day. Internship from 10- 3pm. Class from 4-6:45, then work study from 7pm-10:30pm.
Oh boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment